I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty.The owner of the company when he finally answered his phone sound like he had been drinking a lot did not care to take the pile of junk back for a refund.

He sounded really unprofessional when I told him about how the welds we cracked on his machine and told me I had mixed the gas wrong when I didn't even told him that the problem was the welds had cracked and the chain was slipping.

The owner of the company did not treat me with respect and was not accountable for his work so I just want to let the other consumers know that I would not buy this power barrel because it comes with no warranty and the owner was really unprofessional with me on the phone.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Power Dump?

Comments

layerpipefarm

I realize I spelled did not use some correct grammar. My apology for that I hope every body interested in a power barrel do their research so they do not end up like me because now my landscaping business took a hit do to my poor judgement in products.

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more DexYP - Hired Dex Media to build a web site. DexYP "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more