Spokane, Washington

I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty.The owner of the company when he finally answered his phone sound like he had been drinking a lot did not care to take the pile of junk back for a refund.

He sounded really unprofessional when I told him about how the welds we cracked on his machine and told me I had mixed the gas wrong when I didn't even told him that the problem was the welds had cracked and the chain was slipping.

The owner of the company did not treat me with respect and was not accountable for his work so I just want to let the other consumers know that I would not buy this power barrel because it comes with no warranty and the owner was really unprofessional with me on the phone.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Power Dump?

Comments

layerpipefarm

I realize I spelled did not use some correct grammar. My apology for that I hope every body interested in a power barrel do their research so they do not end up like me because now my landscaping business took a hit do to my poor judgement in products.

MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Power Dump - Mypowerdump.net Power Dump " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more