I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty.The owner of the company when he finally answered his phone sound like he had been drinking a lot did not care to take the pile of junk back for a refund.

He sounded really unprofessional when I told him about how the welds we cracked on his machine and told me I had mixed the gas wrong when I didn't even told him that the problem was the welds had cracked and the chain was slipping.

The owner of the company did not treat me with respect and was not accountable for his work so I just want to let the other consumers know that I would not buy this power barrel because it comes with no warranty and the owner was really unprofessional with me on the phone.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Power Dump?

Comments

layerpipefarm

I realize I spelled did not use some correct grammar. My apology for that I hope every body interested in a power barrel do their research so they do not end up like me because now my landscaping business took a hit do to my poor judgement in products.

ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever ReachLocal "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Power Dump - Mypowerdump.net Power Dump " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more